Winstonia has a great variety of makeup, nail art supplies, sunglasses and more.
These tweezers are great for applying nail embellishments. They feel nice and balanced when I hold them. They are not those flimsy tweezers that I have tried and usually end up tossing. The tips on these match up very well to grab even the smallest of items - they work perfect for glitter.
These tweezers are sharp, so if you use them around your eyes be careful. I did use them for plucking a few stray eyebrow hairs and I was impressed that they grabbed onto the hair quickly. The pointed edge makes it easy to see around the tip of the tweezers and focus on the hair.
There is a straight set and an angled set. The angled set is my favorite for working with those tiny nail art pieces.
- 2pc stainless steel tweezers with pointy and angled tips
- Ease at working with small items like stud, rhinestone, fimo slice, beads, glitter or any 3D objects
- Anti-magnetic, can be used on jewelry, watch etc
- Angled: 4.75 inches total length
- Pointy: 5.25 inches total length
You can get this set of tweezers for $5.95 from Winstonia. And from now until August 31, 2013 you will get 10 percent off by using the code SETINLACQUER.
These items were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own.